Monday, January 24, 2011

Final Video(Emotion Expression)

Hye guys , all my video that i produce is non of it using adobe flash to make it, i just record and edit  and combine to make it abstract




This is my interactive application front page
I name it EMOTION EXPRESS
I make the menu bar at the top because people read usually from the top
I am using dull color in my application because most of my video is about moody and scary
if i put bright color it will contrast with my subject .

Emotion: Fear
Music: Fear Music



Video Title:  Scared Place


Video Description:

This is the video about how the  emotion of fear or scare can be easily express in abstratct
to make it not too abstract I record all the  horro place around me then i compile it in a video.
The video that i show to you just now is the video that showing place that can make us scare and fell 
the real emotion of fear


Emotion : Angry
Music: Breaking Sound itself




Video Title: Throw your anger

Video Description:
This video is about how we can  people show their anger.As we know there have a lot of way to show 
your anger , one of it you scream loud as you want and second is you run until you tired, but my way in 
this video is different because i express my emotion of anger in throwinh something to the wall so 
people will hear and see what  i do not satisfied in.In this video i repeating many scene it is because
in anger we can  easily repeat our same anger at many time without we know so my video is showing 
that way.



Emotion : Sad
Music: Aizat Pergi



Video Title: Angel Eye Sad

Video Description:
This video is about grief or sad. Im choosing in recording a full body of a man .He was in moody at that
time.I try to get the feel of sad in his from his eye nose toe and also his hair.As you all could see  that 
im using a sad and emo song to make it connect to  the video.I make the video only black and white 
because when people see something in blakc and white condition it will make them feel sorry, bad., 
anything that can make people down.


No comments:

Post a Comment